Skip to main content
Shadow

It's not going to be easy when your shadow starts to deceive you. Your shadow is the replicate of who you are. You can command your shadow to be sleeping while you are inside drinking garri.

  In as much as you are still living your shadow keeps following you even the dead has a shadow mark.
I won't take much of your time reading this article but just read with a wide glasses well cleaned with a methylated spirit .

Okay, don't allow anyone deceive you. You are poor and someone is now telling you that you are rich. Waoh! Please keep the hope alive. You might get rich later but at the point you are poor. Keeping hope alive is good but it will be better when you work smart and do the needful to bring what you are hoping for to fulfillment.

  Life is easy to those that think it's easy. It will also be hard to those that think it's hard. When someone start to command your shadow and you the real person gives room for them to control your shadow, you are already a living dead. Your shadow gets to your destination before the real you.

  Life is not going to be sweet, I repeat it's not going to be sweet but if you're  the one controlling your shadow you are on the line of success.

  Success your shadow to the source you've strengthened for and glory await you.

Adedeji Michael shine

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Multiplication or Addition

Addition or multiplication It flashed back to me during my primary school days, how my teacher beat me for not reciting the multiplication table well. Another crazy stuff is getting the additions correctly. "You will hear something like borrow one from this to become this, if you borrow one from this it's impossible. "   It's a good thing to start with addition and end with multiplication. There's a clear difference between addition and multiplication. Okay, no need to take anything to far.      Sit and be calm, I assure you everything you will be reading will be helpful .       It all started like a dream, when my head began to touch my feet. I wasn't taking it seriously; until I noticed people were not associating. I looked myself from head to toe if I was not in good shape.  This isolation was so much to be bearable.    I called everyone I could call to tell me exactly what was wrong with me. I was fasting and praying like someone who needed som
Life It's a must for us to celebrate our birthdays  each year. No human being stays a year without celebrating his/her birthday. I  have seen so many things on earth when celebrating birthdays. Lots of pictures and memories will be posted on social media. We call friends and relatives to celebrate with us and having a nice time together. It stocked! I mean the memories Keeps ringing in our brain. We talk and act like will are a year older. We do things like we are just newly born to the earth. We dance as if that's the last day on earth. Are we truly a year older in all areas? I have come with this -LIFE- if not well spent by you it will then be spent by others.   Life is a subset of earth and everyone has a life on earth. When everything seems good while not stay calm and keep reminding yourself that life is not something to be embrace. Even if you are capable of getting that stuff why not try to pretend as if you aren't there yet. Sugar is always attracted by ant. R
Depression!  Depression is no respecter of anyone, be it rich or poor, young or old. And as simple as it sounds, it's deadly as it may not even show on the face of the ones who suffered it. You see that cute lovely girl who has the infectious smile ever, that same girl whom you have a crush on, yeah, she suffers depression. Did I hear you say its impossible because she's always cheerful and that she doesn't look like she does. Oh cut it Her quiet moment is of sorrow, she cries as she couldn't bear the loneliness within! Hence it's advisable to always check up on your friends and family. Never assume everything is going well with them. Amidst your busy schedules, randomly call, visit or text them. ****     ****    ****    ****    **** Dear confused mind, your worry isn't worth it. You're gonna be fine. Be good for us. We need you, this generation needs you, so be fine 😃 ©Tophame